This role will suit someone who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge as a Web developer within a very successful and growing team.
• Plan, develop and implement web applications and online solutions
• Conceptualize, create and implement new products.
• Assist in providing functionality to the corporate websites.
• Bachelor’s/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
• Preferred skills: Java, Linux, Apache and Open Source Applications such as Joomla
• Dynamic website development application/programming.
• Ability to assess functional project requirements and translate some into technical development projects.
• Dedication to delivering projects within time requirements while adhering to established quality standards.
Please email Luke Wood, Chief Technology Officer at email@example.com for more info.